The 1st Great Lakes and Catchment Management (1st GLACAM) Conference will take place from 5 to 7 June 2019 at the Water Resource Institute, Entebbe, Uganda.
The conference, organized by Makerere University College of Agricultural & Environmental Sciences, Ministry of Water and Environment and Partners in water, land and environmental conservation will focus on “Protecting Water and Land Resources in Africa for Climate Change Adaptation and Improved Livelihoods”.
The editorial team acknowledges members who submitted their abstracts on time and now has decided to extend the CALL FOR ABSTRACTS TO 15TH APRIL 2019, 19.00 EST.
Please use the template available on the website as you prepare your abstract. Equally register using the form available on internet and send back the abstract and forms to the email address: email@example.com
You are encouraged to submit your abstracts and register with the secretariat in one or several of the following sub-themes.
• CLIMATE CHANGE adaptation and disaster risk management
• LAND USE on hydrology, soil, forestry and catchment management
• TECHNOLOGIES related to watershed management and water treatment
• POLLUTION control and management
• INTEGRATED ASSESSMENTS of the water-energy-food-ecosystem nexus
• COMMUNITY/INSTITUTIONS approaches for catchment development
• SOCIAL/FINANCIAL TOOLS for lake and watershed management
For further inquiries, please contact the Conference Secretariat at:
College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences,
Makerere University P.O. Box 7062, Kampala, Uganda
Tel: +256 774 068824 (Mobile & WhatsApp)