Following publication of an open access special issue of Environmental Development, Climate Change Risk Management in Africa, that featured articles authored by participants in the African Climate Change Fellowship Program (ACCFP), a recent Top 5 list of the most downloaded articles from this journal in 2013 ranks ACCFP Alumni Grace Adeniji-Oloukoi’s article #1 most downloaded!
Here’s the full list:
- Households’coping strategies for climate variability related water shortages in Oke-Ogun region, Nigeria
- Over two decades in pursuit of sustainable development: Influence, transformations, limits
- The role of institutions in the transformation of coping capacity to sustainable adaptive capacity
- Health impacts of particulate pollution in a megacity-Delhi, India
- The inclusion of the aviation sector within the European Union’s Emissions Trading Scheme: What are the prospects for a more sustainable aviation industry?
All articles will be freely accessible until 31 October 2013.